pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thursday August 11, 2005

I finished reading June 2004 Alumni magazine. I forgot my watch again. Last night I went for a bike ride. I watched Z from 5 to 8:30. I also read some of the parsha last night, wrapped a package and worked on the calendar. I learned alot about Lag Baomer. לג בומר Tom has to leave now or he would help me finish the guitar. I wanted to ride to work on my bike Friday but maybe I will ride around the neighborhood. Talked to my parent and kids a few minutes ago. They are having a great time in Ocean City, Maryland and Bethany Beach Delaware. I am sure S is mad at me about something. She said something like did you know the kids were going to the beach. I lied and said I had no idea. Hopefully I can get some progress on the value options and @bovehealth tomorrow. My Thursday weekly meeting was uneventful. I went to the post office and walked around the neighborhood with the guys. Also Tom and I went to Flim Flams at around 1PM. Tonight we are having sauce again. S asked me if I thought I could get Z to bed or not. Well that was inflamatory. I am up to chapter 3 in the Return of the King. Finished all the programming for value options. Need to rerun @bovehealth with more up to date data. There are still 2 students in each of my classes. Z is calling me.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger bec said…

    don't know if you are or not, but if you are, have an easy fast.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares