pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wednesday August 10, 2005

Forgot my watch. Tip of my finger (cuticles) hurts. Ankle hurts. Z got up early to play trains with me. Skin between my toes hurts. S is at the dealership fixing the van. The refridgerator is being repaired for $100. later S is going to outlet mall. Z and I will be together from 5 PM until around 10 PM when S gets home. S is buying me new slippers from Land's End. Last night had two capfuls of vodka with half a diet coke and iceballs.

Finally finished chapter 1 of Return Of The King. Almost finished with Chapter 12 of Optimizing Visual Basic. Almost finished with June 2004 alumni magazine. Read a review of a book about bioinformatics and perl. Perl is a computer language. Bioinformatics is a new science field. The book is of course written by an alumni. "Genomic Perl" is the title. Rex Dwyer is the author. Class of 1988. At least this is somone older than me who is smarter than me.

Talked to my brother Matt for 7 minutes last night. I recommended he get 1 keg of beer for his wedding and no other alcohol, in order to save money. He said his photographer is costing $6000. Last night moved stuff from one refridgerator to the other. The buyers still didn't pay for the ebay items we sold. So I didn't wrap them. S called me. She got two things fixed on the van and the oil changed. They will vacuum it and fix the scratches Z made after our vacation. The ebay buyers both emailed today. One says they paid, the other says they were out of town. So tonight its wrap the packages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares