pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tuesday August 9, 2005

Tom and I went to the guitar store and bought a set of strings and some picks for Z's guitar. I forgot to bring in some of the left over chicken for Tom. It was one of S's four dishes she makes. Chicken stir fry. Today there were free doughnuts. There is a ceremony for Jill since she has worked here for 10 years. They will be having cake at 2PM. I walked with the ladies again. S is complaining since there are only two students signed up for my class. Tom forgot the modem. He is going to give me an external serial port modem and it should work with linux. I listened to Devarim today.

Here is my chore list:
wrap packages
bed at 12
bathe Z
pick tomatoes
situps
shower/shave
HDS calendar
call Matt
handweights

At work
value options
@abovehealth
timetracking

I called my Aunt S last night. And left a msg for Matt. Today is garbage day so S is throwing out as much junk as she can. Tommorrow is the big surprise when the kids go to Bethany from VA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares