pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Half day of work

Got into work at 1PM. Helped Nancy with exception handling. Very sleepy. Headache from being at the hospital. Been confirmed to teach two class. Listed some more stuff on ebay. Listed a toddler coat, space suite, space chess and girls coat size 10. Went over to L & M and they had a beer on the front porch waiting for me. I need to give L a lesson on how ebay and amazon work. She has a high speed internet connection and all I got is dial up. Its easier to do this blog at work towards the end of the day. The ebay was so slow I read the whole parsha and rashi commentary. I also read some more of Lucky You. Today I mailed the package Beet Queen. It was one of Tom's books I sold. He let me keep the money.

Tonights chores include:
fill dog food
go to bed @12
shower/shave
situps
walk dogs PM
bathe kids
brush dogs
work on HDS calendar with Hebrew words like גן for gan as you can see the font is too small compared to the English letters. This IMO is better than romanizing the word gan which is Hebrew for children I think. HDS uses it to signify the gansters or kindergardeners. How to right gansters in Hebrew? Well I've gotten no comments on my blog in two weeks. Now's your chance. Also how about it does anyone want to play fantasy football on yahoo?

Tonight is a picnic for Camp Gan Israel
Do my handweights
Relax and let go

We met Z's oncologist today. And a resident. S hates Dr Moody and Z says Dr Moody is not his friend be he likes Dr Moody. Also Z wore a purple ballerina outfit to the hospital with a fluffy skirt. How embarassing. He filled three urine bottles (just for the sport of it) for me while I changed him at the family bathroom in the clinic area and then this was all while he was on the diaper deck. I changed him to his bathing suit and then he and I went to his day care. I then went to talk to the principal of HDS to ask her about the calendar. HDS shares space with the JCC. JCC is his day care. After all the separation anxiety he then ran up to the gate where I was parked he was so proud, that's my Daddy. Next I returned cans and bought vodka. Then I fertilized the lawn. Then I worked on the calendar. Then I ate leftover Chinese with one of my garden hot peppers.

Wow I did this in notepad, remember, paste to word and set alignment to double space and then use programmers rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares