pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bicycle Ride

Rode my bike to work today. Got up at 6:20 AM and left at 7:40 AM. Got to work at 8:45 AM. Cut through the trailer park and ended up at the corner of Michigan Avenue and Carpenter Road. Then went North on Michigan Avenue, past Morgan Road, past Ellsworth Road, past Packard Road. At Washtenaw Avenue I saw a contractor man from our company. He ran out of gas or his car was broken. He said it wasn't his normal vehicle and I saw him walking on the sidewalk about 5 miles from work. I said I wasn't riding more normal vehicle either. At this point the road changes names to Hogback. Then it changes names to Dixboro. At Geddes Road I turned left (West) and crossed the highway. I crossed the other highway on Carpenter and the river on Dixboro. Then I turned north on Aerhart Road, west on Glazier Way and finally North on Green Road, past Plymouth Road and finally here to work.

Yesterday I listened to the parsha on-line.

I couldn't sleep last night. S and I were fighting about my trip to my cousin's wedding.

I checked there were comments on my blog from people who are just advertising.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Hazel Donovan said…

    You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    free car removal brisbane
    cash for cars gympie

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Max Cash For Cars said…

    Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
    cash for cars ipswich
    cash for cars logan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares