pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Z's appointment

I forgot to mention that Z's cancer check appointments are this week. His radiology appointment went well. The only problem is his connection between the bladder and kidney is bloated again. This is a physical problem not a cancer problem. The Blue Care Network people were here today. They gave us letters telling us if we will be retained or not. Mine says 90 days. So at this point no BCN job offer is in the cards.
 
In other news. I lost my dental flosser at work. Up to page 407 in the PL/SQL book by Rosenzweig this is chapter 15 advanced cursors. I got a new project today. I am up to page 108 in The Dark Tower. I did a quick technical review for project 16228 task 1.
 
Tonight is pick up at religious school. Then I have to pick up R at the JCC. She has started a red cross babysitting class. Maybe that is what she is doing tonight, who knows I am the last to know anything. The Tigers lost last night.


Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares