pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, October 20, 2006

Crazy busy days

The last day has been crazy. The cat Leo was sick. He was throwing up. S called me and wanted me to take him into the vet. So I went home to get Leo. On the way I went to the dog groomers. There I picked up Lucy and Dexter. I took them home. Next I fed the dogs and Leo came over to check things out. Then I put Leo in his cat cage. I put the dogs in their dog cage. Leo and I went to the vet. Finally I made it back to work. After work I went to school. I gave the homeless man a breakfast bar on the way to school. He told me the other homeless men are all in jail because he is the only one who is not a Heroin addict. After class I filled up my car with gas. Then I went to Lowes and picked up a spark plug. I went into the self check aisle and used my gift card. It was $2.10 and then I had ~ $35 left on the card.
 
Today I was tired again. I was mega cranky this morning. L wanted me to adjust a watch on her arm and I kept yelling. It was a cheap piece of plastic. I dropped off R at school. At work I slept again from 8:30 to 9:00. It rained a little. By 9:30 I discovered there was an EFT problem. The program is not updating the check status for the EFT checks. It also needs to update the check numbers to the EFT check numbers. Tom and I left at 10. We went to Burger King. Then we went to Harbor Freight tools. I got a cool screw driver bit set and another set of bits for it. Each was $3.99 and then they give you another discount. Including tax it was six and change. Then we went to my house and got my bike. We went to Washtenaw Fitness and Cycle and they fixed the odometer and mirror. Now I have to put the bike onto my bike carrier and go home. I didn't quite finish listening to the Grossman Bereshit. I listened to the first half about 5 times.


Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares