pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday

I finished the movie Get Smart, Again. It was my first DVD from my collection. Previously I watched a DVD called Ladder 49, but it was my mother-in-law's and I returned it to her. Today I got $50 for being in a flu shot study. I used my Burger King coupon and got two double burgers for the price of 1. Most of this week I have had nothing to do. I started a design for a new project on the FSA SHPS. This is a reimbursement account. I had the meeting today and my design was approved. Lately been trying to test this EOB program and having all kinds of environment problems. I finished the second side of the first tape of the Berchos Mishna. I might listen to the ôøùä he has too. Let me clarify. This is the work Rav Dovid Grossman. He gave these tapes out loud from 1985 to 1992. It take 7 years to listen to one page of talmud a day for 2711 days. Rav Meir Shapiro began the cycle in 1923 and we are now in the 12th cycle. So I think what I am listening to is mashecta downloads. They are available also from a program called mascheta downloader. This program indicates there are 53 tapes for Brachos and on the website there are 64. Also on the website is another portion called Mishna for Brachos with only two tapes. They have holidays and ten commandments too. Our lawnmower is ready to be picked up at Lowes. No charge.


Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares