pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday

I can't think of a good subject line. Tired. Stayed up too late. Feeling lazy and unmotivated. Bill says the checks are not correct. S called and she is leaving at noon. She called again and said Z's flu shot is delayed because the Dr's office ran out. I investigated the check issue and it is a non-issue. I turned over the eob 30 record problem. Now I have another small tweak to the 835 program. I am done and just testing it. I had to take another nap today. I listened to Rav Grossman again. He has Chumash mp3's too. So he has one for this week. This week is a special go back through the Torah to a section about the holiday of Sukkot. I hate spelling Hebrew words in English. It is the parsha for Ki Tasav or something like that. I mailed a package today for a book we sold. It was only 2.07. I need to get L to call my parents. I need to get R to listen to a voice mail my parents left on my cell phone over the weekend. The foreign news looks so gloomy, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Darfor. Well I am really psyched about this phone interview. Maybe this is my ticket outta here. Up to page 46 of Song of Susannah.


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares