pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tuesday

Hard to be creative again. Tired as usual. Working really hard this morning on resolving the EFT crisis. I was reading Oracle literature for two hours last night and this has been troubling me since at least September 28. I just had a chat with Z he answered the cell phone. We had a meeting earlier today to discuss the NPI. I am still working on this mega tech review. And hopefully I can finish the SHPS turnover tomorrow. But I doubt it. I really screwed up the syllabus and due dates for Monday's class.
 
Ah Monday I had half the day off. I went to Rosh Chodesh. I was a little sleepy and go there around 9AM. First I took R to school. Then I took L to a friend's house. Then I slept in the car before the assembly started. R was in a play about charity and the 8 kinds of giving. It was really nice.
 
Speaking of nice. I talked to my parents, Aunt Sylvia and brother over the weekend. Also was nice was a trip to the zoo with Z's pre-school. Only here is the thing, the pre-school didn't show up. The weather was nasty, bad and rainy. So they cancelled. We had to choose. We choose to stay and buy tickets. We had a really nice time.
 
Yesterday I watched the end of the movie Open City. It is about Italian resistance against the Germans in WW2. Of course everyone is so excited about the Detroit Tigers. Tonight they are on again. And I was up to page 74 of The Dark Tower. This is book 7 and the final book in the Dark Tower series. I finished Friday the Rabbi Slept Late over the weekend and S returned it to the library. I read some of Friedman's Noach parsha. I have been listening to RG's same. Noach is like baseball and the reward is steak. He would have been good in his generation we don't know how good he would be now or in a golden generation like Avram Aveniu. See I am even talking like a Posack now. Finally his reward for caring for the animals was he can now eat them.


How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares