pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday

Not much going on here. My boss won't be in until noon. I was tired so I took a rest from 8:30 to 9:10. Then when I got here I checked my email. There was a posting I applied for that wants me to call. I set up a phone interview for Friday the 13th at 10 AM. I plan to go to my car and wait for them to call me on my cell phone. The position is for Quality Assurance Test Engineer. Besides being way outside of my experience they are looking for IT Health Care experience. Hello that's me. I put in a PTO request for Rosh Chodesh and Z's oncologist appointments. Well I only have 11 minutes until my boss gets here. I was going to mail a package at 11 and then when I got to the post office to mail this Ottoman Empire book I found out they are closed for Columbus Day. It smells like airplane glue in here. They are fixing the roof with the stuff? Started the book Song of Susannah. There were two soccer games. Got the book at the second from one of the soccer moms and she loaned me another book, the 7th and final book in the same series as the book I started last night. We took all the kids to the second game. Z walked someone's dog and L played catch with me and watched the game with me.


Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares