pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wednesday

I am really angry at S. She has been very rude. Dexter the dog wasn't hungry. He started puking in the dining room. Lucy the dog and I tried to coax him into the kitchen. We figured this would be less clean up. He spittle trails all around the dining room table. He was heaving and heaving getting ready to unload his hot foul smelling contents of his stomach. I blotted it up some of the spit looking trails and they left yellowish stains on the paper towel I used. I said forget it and put his leash on him. Meanwhile I was screaming at S to give me some support. She claims she was in the garage and couldn't hear me. Next thing I know she was very rude.
 
Bill asked me about the decision flag in the explanation of payments. The two of us looked at the code and decided it looked right. S called and she asked about the string trimmer. I told her it needs the spark arrester removed. I am listening to Radio Shalom Montreal. I did 80 sit-ups and no hand weight exercises. Spell check doesn't like the word arrester. Today I do the religious school pick up of L and the neighbor girl who is a grade ahead of L.


Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares