pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday

Sorry again for the uncreative titles. I had my phone interview today - yeah. It was with a manager names Andre's and 4 of his underlings. They are managers of two other projects Care Web, Care Link and Order Management something. It was all very interesting. Yesterday I was very sleepy and didn't write anything. I took few notes and they are included here. I watched the movie Fort Apache the Bronx Wednesday and Thursday night. It was very cold yesterday and continues to be very cold today. I was up to page 136 of Song of Susannah. I bought some vodka and some vanilla extract for making soap. I got to the religious school pick up an hour early. My workload here is so light. I need to get motivated to read some more PL/SQL but this novel is so nice. It is also a little cold to be napping in the car. Have a good weekend and a good Shabbat. This is also the big holiday Simchat Torah. I am listening to Ki Tasvo right now. I was listening to tape 3 of Brachos Talmud Daf. Rav Dovid Grossman also supplied the same web site with Chumash sermons for lack of a better word. So I listened to that and was hoping to listen to it again after listening to the Hebrew chanting. Yesterday Wendy's chicken filet combo and today Zoup coupon with Tom. The lawn mower was fixed and we might get to use it this weekend. Also I want to take the weed whacker apart and remove the spark arrestor. If nothing else I will learn how it works. Alas there are so many ways to screw around and so many missed opportunities to do something constructive: like creating and practicing answers to imaginary interview questions; working on a java program to teach Hebrew; sorting digital photos for possible burning to a CD; organizing the toys so sets are together; installing the odometer on my bike.


Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares