pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Raining

Here it is raining. I didn't write yesterday and I don't know why. I listened to the bereshit ôøùä and i started listening to the sermon for it. Not much work to do here. Yesterday I was on page 240 of Song of Susannah. Today I am nearly at page 400. I also started Friday the Rabbi Slept Late. Now I am up to chapter 3 of that book by Harry Kemelman. S called about the number of minutes on the cell phone. I forgot my apple, and glasses and textbook for Monday's class. But class was all right I winged it. I checked in project 14140 task 65. I mailed the package for $3.51. S called again she got Junie B Jones tickets and Charolette's Web tickets. Today I was on page 700 of PL/SQL. I finished the triggers chapter. I was really tired and took a nap.


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares