pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesday

No luck making up a good subject line. Finished Song of Susannah. Page 60 of Friday the Rabbi Slept Late. Page 383 chapter 14 - Packages of PL/SQL book. This is the non-O'Reilly book. I switch back and forth between the two. Chapter 8 - Punctuation of Plain English at Work. I have nothing to do at work. Too bad too because I like to listen to the Berish Shiur while I work. But I can't since I don't want to stare at the computer and pass out listening to the Shiur. I began a technical review of Project 16237 task 1. It was severely flawed so I kicked it back to the programmer.
 
Future plans include driving. It is Wednesday. I have to pick up L and the 4th grade girl who is our neighbor at religious school. Then home for dinner. After dinner back out to pick up R and the 6th grade girl at soccer practice. The other girl is our soccer car pool girl.
 
S called she wants me to go to Lowes and get some lint socks. These are metal drain bags for the laundry sink. They catch the lint from the washing machine. This drains into the laundry sink and could clog it up. So with the metal bag over the drain only water gets through. Periodically the bag gets replace. The hardware store calls these link socks.
 
S called again. She wants to take us all on an all expenses paid trip to Bear Lodge. This is I assume because of Z's cancer. She is probably doing this because she feels justified. He had speech therapy and her father paid for most of it. Recently she found out there is grant money available for Z to have gotten it paid for. But since it already happened we are out of luck. No such retroactivity is possible.


How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares