pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday

I am back from vacation. Not much has happened so I'll consult my notes. Ken says 835 must be fixed asap. Saw the movie Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid. Saw the movie Just Visiting. Talked to my mom. No time for nasal rinse this morning. Too hot to test the furnace - ideally it needs to be cooler. It can be tested it will be uncomfortable. Finished chapter 17 packages in the PL/SQL book. Started reading a Carnegie Mellon University Alumni magazine. This was a product of cleaning my in-box at home. Finished chapter 14 packages in another PL/SQL book. Well that's it. Trying not to gossip. Practicing my answers to my interview questions. Describe yourself. I am a hardworker. I am a Jew. I am a homework helper.


Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares