pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

wednesday

The usual stuff. Today I have been listening to the Mishnah. It comes from dafyomi.org and this is brachos tape 1. I had to look up what krishma means. I even emailed ask the rabbi dot org. I finished scary movie. The star is ann feris. She stars in the next 4 sequels. How to spell the pluralization of sequel? I was right just wrong about pluralization. It is fixed now though. Today is religious school pick up and then later soccer practice pick up. I went to the library with a China project for R. My parents called me twice and left two messages. R said welcome to my world of annoying parents. Not sure I understand but annoying has two n's. Finished chapter 15 of Isaiah. Nothing to do at work again. Read from pages 653 to 680 of PL/SQL the chapter on triggers. Started new contacts. Had a power failure and was very tired because of it. Since it happened pre-dawn. Quickly finished a turnover to fix the EOB issue. Applied for a UM job in the biostatistics department. Changed my dice resume to say I am avail after 1/1/08. I am now completely finished with all my VHS movies. I plan to keep the Scary Movie as I deem it a classic. Going to take my CMU alumni magazine to Beth Israel and go. Oh and by the way Krishma is another way of saying say the shma.


Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares