pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, September 25, 2006

Approved time off

Yeah I got the day off for éåí ëôåø. I am up to chapter 10 of Windows 3.1 Programming for Mere Mortals.I just came back from the post office and mailed the book we sold. The book was a game design book. I found a new book on Thursday at school and forgot to put it up for sale. That will be tonight's chore. Still waiting for free time to watch the movie Medallion with Jackie Chan at least in two nights. My goal is to quit screwing around and get to bed before 12. Last night my BP was through the roof. Right now I am working on controlling a coughing fit. Time for spell check. It appears controlling has two l's go figure.
 
Forgot glasses. Over the weekend mowed the lawn with the neighbor's lawn mower. S made the holiday meal complete with her apple tart. I ate most of it myself. Took the mower to Lowe's to get it repaired, hopefully for free. Cleaned the toys and took a bunch of them to storage. Called my parents very briefly and they wished L and Z a Happy øàù äùðä. Used the new steam cleaner. Went to schule and Z wouldn't stay in his kid room so S missed the whole service. The part we caught together in the hallway was the sermon. Our Rabbi was on fire. He was talking about creation. S complained it was to long. His son was holding the door as usher and I was thinking he must be proud. I went down the hall towards the bathrooms so I could study/pray in my own way all dressed up listening to the sermon over the PA system. He was also complaining as usual about the anti-Israel protesters out on the street in from of our temple. They are there every Saturday for the last 3 years. Funny they take Sunday off. Ahh protesters is er not or. L went to her service. R went to her service. The kid's services/day care starts no earlier than 10:30 so a 10:45 arrival is the mode for the synagogue. The next day S stayed home and cleaned. R went to her service and the rest of us went to the family service. Immediately L said she was bored. They fought over who of them I would hold or carry on my lap. It is nice to be loved. Not that it is any big deal but to this day I have yet to go to a úùìéê service. On the way to schule S threatened again to remove the comcast cable. As we passed a 850K house right next door to the schule - ah my dream house. It will save $60 per month. This makes me happy. Forgot my vitamins. Skipped nasal irrigation. 2 contractors left on Friday.
 
Ahh our medical students visited us.


Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares