pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday

This will be a quick update since I want to get out of here. Put together the Bissel steam cleaner. L pronounces it Biz el. or Mr Biz el. I worked in the afternoon so I went to the øàù çåãù úùøé and then went to our friend DP's house to get a hc. He cut Z's hair too. I took Z to burger king and regretably got croisantwhich's which are not kosher. I asked for no cheese and then had to go back through the drive through because they gave them to use with cheese. I had Jets pizza - plain - for lunch. The regents approved the sale of our company today for 240 mil. Shital was asking how long the membership by site report is supposed to take. I was supposed to be helping her with this since I don't have any other work to do besides supporting the claims payable. I was here until after 11 last night. Later Ken said Sheryl wants to know where in the Crystal Enterprise the reports can be found. I did checkin reviews and tech reviews for projects 14204 task 85 and 86 and project 16081 task 5. I talked to my brother Matt and he wants to move closer to the beach but staying in San Diego. R had no school today so I got here areound 8AM. I was up to page 601 of PL/SQL and now I am up to page 621. Tom and I went out for lunch - he bought. We went to his favorite place Flim Flam. And I had my usual French Toast with coffee. I did more tech reviews and check in reviews for projects 12458 task 8, project 15776 task 16 and project 14898 task 6.
 
Amazing I am starting a new paragraph as disjointed as it is http://www.thetartcart.com/videos/watch.aspx?Media=3358 From Tom of course. He was sick for four days this week and it was boring here with out him until today. Here is a Matt Damon clip  considering I just watched the movie Good Will Hunting last week. I hope to watch Jackie Chan The Medallion soon. We are having our usual brisket holiday meal. It is kosher from Hiller's and S is cooking it with her special recipe. There were 2 new application programming positions posted within the University of Michigan so if I can get one of those it would be great. I have to go home and fix the lawn mower - it won't start.


Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares