pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, October 30, 2006

Forgot Bread

I hate it when I forget stuff. Today it was the rye bread for the M-T-W roast beef sandwhich trilogy. Up to page 172 of The Dark Tower. Read Chapter 17 of Isaiah. Nancy had a question about the claim type in the UM proprietary file. I was given a new project to fix the resubmit program. Same program I worked on last week now needs a new fix. The resubmit program doesn't delete the input file. It will now delete the input file. Next it creates an error file. If the error file is zero bytes it will be deleted.

Over the weekend the last field hockey game for R was played. She went to a special practice before the game. This was cancelled so she and S decided to go home. Also over the weekend R had a soccer game indoors. It was the first indoor soccer game of the winter season. They played at High Velocity in Canton.

When I got to work I decided to go to Bush's and get rye bread for $2. I also had the free coffee they have at the store. I ordered a new printer toner for the laser printer we have at home. I did a lot of school work over the weekend. S is meeting with an organizer tomorrow and I have an interview on Thursday.

I listened to Lech Lecha Grossman. Some of the day I read PL/SQL. Some of the day I slept. I took a relax and let go break and then just fell asleep. We adjusted the clocks over the weekend. Didn't talk to any of my relatives. Talked to S's mother. Didn't watch any movies either. The tigers are out of the world series. I had to do the religious school drop off for the carpool. We are getting rid of three videos in the mom-to-mom sale S and the carpool mom are doing together. The movies are one barney extra copy, one ernie learning to read and one elmo learning to share. The reading one is from the 70's for sure and I got it at a garage sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares