pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday

Not much going on. Usual busy weekend. Just finished listening to ôøùä the week. Maybe someday I can write that in Hebrew. Up to page 572 of Teach Yourself PL/SQL in 21 days. S bought a Bisell Steam cleaner. It is the kind that heats up the water. She said she won't let me use the new one on the basement floor. We had free breakfast to celebrate the end of the HP 3000. I got a couple three recruiters to call. Also waiting for the free lunch. Tomorrow I have to work late. I get to come in late to stay late for the claims payable run. L is working on the MEAP test preparation. I am so glad she learned about not gossiping as the main focus of Sunday's Hebrew school. Z helped me take apart the old steam cleaner. S had to work the booth this weekend because they had no one else. One of my neighbors has moles. The moles eat the grubs. I didn't have time to watch any movies. Was in Hearland yesterday for traveling soccer. Then Saline for a soccer team pool party. All parents needed to be there to watch their kids not drowning.


Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares