pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sick

I was really sick Monday and Tuesday. Very bad diarrhea. I lost nearly 6 pounds. But I gained it all back later that day. We had company Monday night. My brother cancelled and my wife was upset about that. I had cramps the whole day. Then when our friends left I was cleaning up the toys and the cramps hit hard. I ran to the bathroom. Later I went to bed and S woke me up at 12:15 to tell me it was time to go to bed. It took me over an hour to fall back asleep. Then I slept for 15 minutes and ran to the bathroom. Another 1 hour to fall back asleep. Run to the bathroom again. Here I was sitting at 3 Am thinking wow, I must be faking it.  Most people at work probably thought I was faking it too. I was too sick to find the anti-diarheal medication. In the morning the cleaning lady cancelled. She didn't want to catch anything. I walked the dogs at 7:30 am. Next I went back to sleep till 11:30 am. I got up and prepared lesson plans. Later I went to recycle some batteries and pick up allergy medication samples at a hospital near the recycling center. I sold three books and found 2 more. I started the movie For Richer or For Poorer. My brother took a cab to our house. He got here while S and Z were out. I couldn't eat anything and couldn't drink any alcohol. My brother and I had left over baked potatoes. He helped me wrap book packages and list new books. I started the movie after I took him back to his hotel. He told me I deserved better than S. I predict he'll be divorced in 3 years. He was very rude to cancel on us Monday. We made him a hot dog and soybeans. His new job gave him a black berry and he is going to return it. My dad is turning 60 soon. I sent him a birthday card on the internet.


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares