pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, August 25, 2006

Sick again

Yesterday I was really sick again. I barely made it home. It was like being pregnant, the contractions were 5 minutes a part. And that is why I didn't get a chance to write yesterday around 4:30 I was super busy and sick.  At least I didn't have to watch Z while S went to the dentist. But when I got home she was laying on the couch and I was stuck with him. He wanted to play with the electric drill. He finally got the chance after 2 hours of begging. He even went to bed close to 9PM. I called my father to wish him a happy birthday. I found out the soccer game is in Troy Saturday 8:30 am and Sunday 8:30 am on Labor Day weekend. Today S called me and said it changed again to Sunday and Monday at 7:30 am. S got me a hotel in Troy for Sunday night at the Embassy Suites. I wonder how my parents will react. I finished the movie outsiders and started the movie benny and june. I though I was all out of 80's movies. My doctor visit was fine and I don't have to take bp medicine. Z and S went with me. Then we went to the common grill in Chelsea. I had pan fried walleye and she had jerk salmon. This was Wednesday. I had the left overs for lunch. I walked with Bill. Yesterday I walked to a yard sale. I sold another book. S got some lamasil for her foot. Finished the XL PUB late claim encounter program Wed and had the negative balance design meeting today. I gave a nutri-grain bar to the homeless guy yesterday. I lost my contact lenses and have been wearing glasses for two days. Finished the movie For richer, for poorer. I took two anti-diarheal at 5:30 pm yesterday. I showed Z how to throw up last summer so this summer I showed him what black, smelly, liquid poop looks like. He didn't think it would flush. This was only because he was bugging me about the drill. Later he and the neighbor girl touched the hot drill bit, I hope she didn't get burned too badly. Unfortunately I got a lot of work to do this weekend. S called me and said no tv tonight, do your chores and go to bed early she said. But I am still happy and upbeat, maybe because it is the weekend.


How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares