pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, September 11, 2006

Sold

Yeah I sold another book. Statistics. Third time I sold this book. This time for the most money. It is a real hit seller. P 412 of Window Programming. Chapter 9 Isaiah. Saw the movie Good Will Hunting. Went to Pet Supplies Plus and spent $76. Talked to parents and Aunt Sylvia. Our company is going to be sold to another health insurance company -- Blew Xross Blew Sheeld of Mishigan. This is the same company that just took one of our programmers. Everyone is looking for jobs. There is a big meeting about it tomorrow at 9AM. I read another chapter of Plain English at Work, Chapter 7 Abstractness. I had to redo the General Ledger turnover. And now I am bored. So I was reading the procedures chapter in Oracle PL/SQL. What will I tell my kids? They might hear about this company sale. I need to find another job within this company. I was planning to do that today as a matter of fact. After I get home from teaching school. I am in such the mood to gossip with all the other employees but I know it does no good. Ring Ring. Wife calling.


Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares