pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday

Tomorrow my parents will be here. I am so excited. So are my kids. I am trying to get back into the routine. I did nasal irrigation last night and this morning. I am still hacking away a big luggy right now and annoying my coworkers with it. Some people manage their cholesterol, some people manage their diabetes or weight. Some people even manage their blood pressure. I just manage my diarrhea. Oh wow another word to add to my commonly misspelled words list in my Franklin Planner.The 835 needed another fix to strip the UBC codes. I fixed it. Now my work load consists of waiting for Bill to plan the final fixes of the Negative Balance Report. I finished the Jackie Chan movie Snake and Crain. Sold two books yesterday and another one today. The Strategic Middle Manager, Office XP and Abnormal Psychology. I did hand weights, situps and stretching all for the first time in a couple of weeks. I plan to pick up my late birthday present a rear view mirror for the bike.

I sent Tom a limerick I found on haaretz talk back online and he sent one back he made up.


There once was a bunch called Hezbollahs
Who shot from behind baby strollers
Since they had no balls
They packed up their shawls
And picked the blonde hash from their molars


There is a brave thug called Nasrallah,
Who`s got amost unhealthy pallor.
He`d started a rumpus,
Then ran to Damascus,
To hide for a month in a cellar.

Also here is a link to a comedian who does a bit on the nuclear bombs and how the US isn't giving them to the Arabs.

http://roflmedia.com/video.php?id=2254

Here is a link to a funny parody of Sponge Bob.


http://dixi.blogter.hu/?post_id=73301

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares