pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday

I am so happy it is Friday. Today I spent most of the day getting the GL rpt fixed. Once I was able to see Natasha I was fine. Last night class went ok. One of our programmers quit and is going to work for BCBS of MI. Went out to eat with a few programmers to the Syrian Bakery. I had turkey kafta. Last night was pancake night and I missed it. S is complaining about the food service prep job. It is giving her carpal tunnel. No one helped me walk the dogs today. The middle east food is giving me a stomach ache. Tom sent me this link "Finally -- something you and the conservatives can agree on" It is too long and complicated about politics. The website asktherabbi.org is neat. Check out question 644 it makes me so mad there is such blatant ant-semitism in the US and the South.


Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares