pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Car trouble

Over the weekend I was in Troy for the soccer tournament. Also my parents came to Michigan to see it and the kids. We went to the Bass Pro Outlet and got a couple of fishing books. R read one already. I am bringing her home a Babylon 5 book maybe she'll like it. When we left the hotel the car wouldn't start. Everyone says a 2001 Nissan Altima I have is so wonderful. It was clean and well maintained. The battery looked good too. Well AAA came out and jump started it. Later we got all the way back to Ann Arbor and it died right as we got to a red light off the highway exit ramp. I got some stranger in the parking lot nearby to walk up the hill and push the car down the street to the parking lot of a closed restaurant. Meanwhile my parents were expecting to meet me at home at 1PM. The soccer game was at 7:30 AM and the player had to be there at 7AM. So R and I stayed in the hotel so we could get up in the morning and go. The town of Troy is over and hour away about 50 miles. My parents then went to Hiller's on the way to meeting us back from the tournament. My Dad wanted to bring back to Virginia a piece of filet of


How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares