pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Miserable

I still feel miserable. Hopefully I can go home and get some rest. There is very low morale here at work. L has a new Hebrew school teacher. She wrote a bio and gave it out the first day. Tonight I was supposed to pick her and the neighbor's child but I feel ill. So we will owe them one. This teacher came from a reform background. But even though this is a Conservative synagogue. She is in college now and wants to do this job. Sometimes the reform can be more "into it" than me. So I don't really care. I also have next to nothing to do here. I did the tech review for project 15816 task 2. I forgot my vitamins at home. Z woke up the whole house an 1 1/2 hours early. Went home at 2:45 and instead of resting had to watch Z. Still feel miserable sick. Got DVD remote to work by switching batteries. I battery tested it and the battery was weak. But it still worked in my other DVD player's remote. And that battery was full strength and it worked in the remote that got left out in the rain. Forgot to bring fruit for lunch. No time for nasal irrigation this morning. Didn't feel like it last night along with hand weights, stretching, or sit ups. Finished chapter 10 of Isaiah while helping R with homework. Spent a lot of time doing job hunting last night. And wrapped the package stone age to christianity book that sold. Checked out this website dice for jobs.


Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares