pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

tuesday

Since I missed writing on Monday, here it is. I was bored out of my mind. The CPP0301 was stuck on Friday and remained stuck Monday. Our Israeli friends slept over. Also over the weekend I went to the park by the river for over 4 hours. Z, L and I fished and biked. Then we ate and biked some more, and waded in the creek and I picked up some roses, long stems someone had left. I want to make soap out of the roses. Finally we biked some more and went home. We saw four trains too. Sometimes we were not near the train or it was behind the trees. We were starving and came to a picnic and didn't have our food within 2 miles of us. Later that night I went for a long bike ride. I went past rolling hills. I have the book mark for the route here. http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=317584 I was up to page 70 of The Wolves of the Calla. The first 30 pages I read earlier as a teaser in the last book. I finished the VB 4 book. Finished Chapter 11 of PL/SQL. Finished Chapter 8 of Isaiah. Tech reviewed 15767 task 9. Finished turnover #14 and #15 for the string testing. There is construction on green road. I walked with Bill.
 
Last night I went with L to the Toledo Mud Hens game. It was fun. They lost 15-10. We were 45 minutes late and stayed until the bitter end. The score was 10-3 and the first inning was over. I stayed up late and read my book so now I finished the palaver chapter. I found the book Law without Values. I am up to the third tape of No Safe Place.


Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares