pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, July 21, 2006

Sold A Book

Yeah, sold another book. Last night's chores were to lower prices, but I didn't have to because a book sold. L to bed 8:30 - I got her to bed at 8:50. Z to bed 9:00 act 9:25. Call parents 9:10 act 9:35 for twenty whole minutes. Then I steam cleaned the carpets for an hour. Didn't shave, clean kitchen, or brush dogs. Stretched, showered, walked dogs, read VB 4 book, nasal irrigation, situps and handweights. No one is working here it is driving me crazy. I got nothing to do, so I left early and L and I made pancakes. Chocolate, blueberry and plain. S got Z. She said we didn't make them crisp enough. I finished chapter 26 of the VB 4 book. Chapter 26 was the final chapter. I started the epilogue. Still reading the epilogue. No Torah last night. A little while ago S called, she feels sick. Last night she had some Zingermann's chicken soup. Tonight is L's softball game and our friend's are getting us dinner from Panera's Bread. I ordered a Tuscan Chicken Sandwhich. Other chores for tonight are brush dogs, walk dogs, water plants, steam clean basement, nasal irrigation, situps handweights, stretch, read VB book and clean the kitchen. Over the weekend we want to go to the art fair or the park by the river or clean the house.


Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares