pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Remembered the glasses

As usual I will put in the subject after I see what it is I wrote. I worked on my JAVA Hebrew program some more. I had written notes two years ago and couldn't find them so I'll have to re-create those notes. I want to shuffle the words instead of randomly picking one word from the dictionary. I also moved the cursor so it is at the far left when entering Hebrew words. My dad emailed me about the beach trip again. I just know this going to raise my blood pressure. But I refuse to discuss it with S. Since she pretty much makes the decision. Also I can't take any vacation until they take back the order we can't take vacation from now until September 18. I just dropped off a turnover in my other bosses box. Everyone is coming back from lunch now. I plan to leave since I am getting hungry and need a break. The turnover was to fix the problem with the 835 files not getting mapped. Have you heard the latest in Israel? They attacked Lebanon. Those arabs are really stupid to take the Israeli soldiers as prisoners. No softball for me tonight they have enough players. Also I went to L's softball practice last night and I helped coach. My brother Matt who is getting a new job in Ann Arbor called. So I told him I was working, and I didn't want to use up my minutes. So I have to call him back and miss watching Lord of the Rings again. I remembered my glasses today. I plan to go to Lucky Kitchen and take a walk and a nap later. Tough job I know.


Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares