pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Airframe

On July 3rd I went to the library and got a book on tape. They held The Wolves of the Calla for me since it was supposed to be there and wasn't. The book Airframe is one of those corporate novels. He writes with a lot of technical jargon. I have the book so this is one more book I can get rid of. Still reading VB 4. I read some of it in the Doctor's office of my PCP. She was checking me out for hypertension. It was 147 over 87. So she decided I needed drugs for the condition. S wasn't pleased. I also got some more desoximetazone refilled, since my two tubes expired a long time ago. She frowns on Advair too bad since it was working for me. She was happy to hear about my experiment with nasal irrigation. There is as usual so much to tell and so pressed for time. Even writing here is taking time away from doing what I need to do. I need to blog since it helps free expression. Even taking the time to make paragraph breaks and create a subject is reluctantly available. For instance here it is 6 days into the month and I just now turned my three Jewish calendars from their secular end of months to their new pages. Whatever I am not making any sense. My 835 takes most of my time. School is over but I was at the doctor appointment at 7PM. I went to the lab this morning so I had to fast. Z and I had a special day together on Monday July 3. We went to the park by the river and he rode his bike. So did I. I unfortunately worked over the weekend another 7.5 hours. We sold a book but I had to refund the money because I couldn't find it. Law without Values. Sold another book and went to the post office after my 1-1 claims payable work group testing meeting. Me and Ken were the only ones there. Tom sent me a couple of onion links but haven't had time to check them so they will get here in the next post. Ok I guess I covered it all.


Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares