pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Fixed my bike

It's Sunday and I'm at work again on the 835. The files don't match for the out_cr_amt_array field. It's probably some misunderstanding. My head is aching right now. Later we plan to go to an indoor pool if it rains and an outdoour pool if no rain. S took my Torah Commentary into her room, so I'll probably get it back when she goes to camp. I spoke with my Mother and Father. They were beating me up pretty bad about S. She won't let me take the kids to the beach with my parents. I sold a book. I went to work and picked up a few more books for the next book sale. On the way I spoke to my Aunt Sylvia. Also I called my Cousin Michelle. I spoke to her step son Bruce. He is called little Bruce since her husband's name is Bruce. We had a nice chat about life as I was driving. He sounds just like his father but is older than my cousin's two kids. Back in the 80's when I was living in Reston he just appeared one day. I think he went away, came back, went away and is back now. My cousin's other kids are older than mine. Benny is in art college in NY and Manny is a senior in the same High School I went to. Wow it was only 20 years ago when I graduated. I fell pretty badly on my bike. I was showing Z a trick. I wish I had something to say about L. But she is the middle child and it is hard to find a way to include her. L had a softball game Friday. I watched her make a hit and later she scored a run. But I was watching Z and I was late because I had to take me and R to subway and meet Z and S and L at the game after it started. I told me dad life was getting peaceful since I wasn't fighting with S everyday about taking the kids to my parents' beach house. The good news is I got a haircut with Z and then we went to get my bike fixed while we waited and it was $12 each for the haircuts and $15 for the bike.


How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares