pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

bored at work

Not much has happened in the last 24 hours. I forgot my glasses. I changed a shower curtain. I balanced the check book. I did some charity work on my computers. Z didn't sleep well. We think it is due to sun burn. Yesterday I mentioned I listened to Balak. This is my favorite ôøùä as I always say. In this one there is the curses from Balam. And the donkey who talks to him. It would be so easy to turn this into an evangelical story but the Jews don't. We think of it more like come on buddy it is so obvious you need to turn back from this evil path even a donkey knows it. I think our Israeli friends are coming for dinner tonight. I better change my shorts. Here at work everyone is commenting on them. I wonder if it is because they are too short. Also here are two onion links from Tom. One is a different spin about teachers being bribed for grades http://www.theonion.com/content/node/49846 and the other is a crack on the christian religion http://www.theonion.com/content/node/49844. I am still reading VB 4 and up to around page 630. I am still on the first tape of the skinny dip book on tape. Here at work we aren't allowed to take any vacation in July, August or September. So no Wisconsin Dells for me with the family. I finished the 835 turnover over the weekend. i walked around the block with the walking group today. I walked by myself around 4:30 yesterday because I was bored.


Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares