pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Israel at war (almost 2X)

Forgot my glasses again. Worked on Hebrew program for the first time in 2 years. This is a program I am writing in JAVA. It made me feel like a real programmer for once. Our Israeli friend came over for dinner. Two of their children spent the night. Their oldest daughter is the same age as R. Their next child is a boy and is the same age as L. Their son slept in the bunk bed below L. R and her friend slept in the couch bed in the family room. So no Lord of the Rings movie for me. Even though I had to fix the television Z broke in the morning yesterday before I could get to work. The dad isn't biking to work so maybe Friday I can bike with him. Every day is something anyway. Tonight L has softball practice. I just checked the yahoo news, can you believe it more war in Israel. Learned about exception propagation in my PL/SQL book. On page 630 in the VB 4 book. Up to tape 2 of Skinny Dip. Went through old calendar pages od Dec 2004. I used to write down things S complained about. We had free fried chicken for lunch here.


Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares