pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, July 10, 2006

Left leaning

Our friends from Israel are back in the US for the summer. They dropped in yesterday and we chatted for awhile. The Dad was still working for the U so he had to work that day too. I asked how is the politics? When I discussed this with Chaim before he was all for the giving back of the Gaza strip. Now his wife seems to have leaned not so far left any more. Her answer, it's hard to sympathize with the Palestinians when they elected Hamas. I couldn't agree more. So I guess we have to wait and see what is going to happen over there. My thoughts are, it's hard to execute someone else's plan. When Sharon gave back Gaza, I too was all for it. Now he is not in power so someone else is doing his plan and who knows what Sharon would have done in any one of the situations since his retirement. I went for a bike ride so the ladies could chat. I also when for a bike ride Saturday night. Both times I rode around some of Pittsfield townships remote roads. I got a blood pressure pump and my pressure seems to fluctuate. It was as low as 121 over 68 while we were waiting for our friends to show up. They were late and my wife was cursing them. It is just S's nature, she can't help it she really is a good person, except when it comes to my parents. My parents just returned from Montana. So I need to call them sometime soon. I called my Cousin Melanie who I saw at Matt's wedding. I called her while I was bike riding. Today I forgot my glasses. Last night I saw half of Two Towers movie. Listened to Balak ôøùä chanting online. I had to work over the weekend. So I made money and missed the wife and kids. It was the last of it. I finished the 835 turnover and Ken bought me lunch at Evergreen. Another Chinese restaurant. I finished listening to Airframe abridged tape. Friday I watched Z and went to L's softball game. We stopped at the library. I lost him. That sent my BP way up. I found him. He was sitting quietly reading a kid's book in the adult section. I got two more abridged books on tape. Skinny Dip and a Richard North Patterson one. I was going to ride bikes with our Israeli friend to work but they never called last night. I hate to talk about the past and I hate to talk about the future until it happens. I have two months worth of check books I need to balance. I also have some charity work to do on my computer. I have not started the BP meds yet. S wants to monitor it for awhile and go with me to the followup appointment. My brother is thinking about a job with an office in Ann Arbor.


Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares