pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Last day of school

Yeah today is the last day of school. I am so tired I hardly know what to write so here goes. There are only two students left in class. My parents are on vacation in San Diego visiting my brother and my dad is attending a conference. My boss gave us harsh orders today. I complied as best as I could. I didn't take any afternoon relax and let go breaks. We lost power again last night. It was restored by the time I got home. We have had a lot of storms. The dogs have not been too upset by them. I went to the Lucky Kitchen. I met that same weird guy again. He was the one telling me about the 7 minute abs from a movie. Tom told me to go to a link on the onion. I tried a new dish, sang fu I think. Singapore noodles curry style. I didn't know it had pork, shrimp and chicken. They took it back and made it with just chicken. It wasn't worth 6.30 plus I put 30 cents in the tip bucket. And 2 cents in the tzadaka bucket. I got a Nebraska quarter from my change at the post office. I sold a book about prisons and other asylums. I am all for the death penalty. I read a serial killer was killed yesterday. I am so glad. It was in Huntsville, Texas. I better hurry up and read Stephen King or something else besides this VB book. My writer style has taken a beating because of it. But the drama and the romance of optimizing VB code is fantastic. I clean the slats on the blinds in the kitchen. Went to bed after that around 12:30. When I got to school I was tired and napped until 5:50. I did a little bit of grading. Been following the news in Israel.


Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares