pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, June 08, 2006

excuses, excuses, etc

My stomach was hurting today. The pain was so intense. First two tums and then two zantac imitations equivalent to one of the real thing. Must be nerves or something. Later had a late lunch at Lucky Kitchen. Had the usual General Tso's Chicken with Hot and Sour Soup. They make a special pot for me without the Pork. They are not sure how they do it either. Sometimes when their not busy they can make the soup. It is a really small place. When the parking lot was crowded I waited in the comfort of my car and Louis Armstrong CD. I laid back with the car parked in the shade and the windows down, key in the ignition and money under my seat pants. I fell asleep. Then very sweaty and late into lunch I got up. The crowd would be dead now. When I got back it was already past time to enter time. My time to enter time into project tracking is 2 PM. Never got to it. Missed the walk at 12:15 too. Was so busy. We had a usual 9:30 to 10:30 claims payable work group meeting. It was run, run, run at work. The stomach ache started around then too. Must have been something I ate. S asked if it's still there and so I took some cvs imitation pepto bismo. After she fell asleep snoring while giving me the third degree about the directions I went back to my chores. I can't find Spencer, he needs his teeth brushed. Oh yeah I had to drink a half can of ginger ale flattened in a glass with the back end of a fork. Dexter still has a cracked back. Lucy got a long walk by me from 10:14 to 10:48. She is a slow walker. This is something like 3/4 of a mile. A big black dog came out of no where. It was in the park. We crossed her path (Sheeba) to her home. She wasn't sure if Lucy was her daughter or not. Lucy's mother was a pure bread black lab. What a coinincidence I was reading the classified's in the bathroom and found out pure bred are still going for around 300-600. Wow. The initial purchase price is nothing compared to the up keep. Dexter's cracked back incident was over to the tune of 437. The plumber came for 75. At least there is overtime at work now. Now that gives them a liscence to micro manager any more. But they don't care when I go in. Oops typing to loud. Better calm down, hypertension. Ahh back to snoring. Finished the movie Fellowship of the Ring. It's pretty consistant to the book. But it's been 28 years. I read the Hobbit just last year and the rest of the Lord of the Ring's series. I prefer to keep the Lord out of my fantasy book thank you very much. OK I give up on Spencer. Hopefully he is ok. Dexter is barking.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares