pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

tired again

For some strange reason I'm tired. S would say it's the emotional draining of going to the hospital. I didn't even go! I fell asleep at 10 and went to bed at 12. I read a chapter of my new book The Auctioneer I finished The Auerbach Will at R's soccer game. You see the parents have to get the kids to the game 30 minutes before it starts. It was run home and run out to soccer. Well we drove not ran, same concept. Most people complained about the traffic and construction. I was complaint free. I slept about 30 minutes when I got here too. My boss parked next to me, so he was 30 minutes late and the noise woke me up the second time. Ha ha slept 30 minutes and didn't sleep well, up every 15 minutes. It was great I was trying via typing to be sarcastic. The soccer was nice we had a second half come back from a 2-0 deficit to win it with an insurance goal of 4-2. Being in insurance I like it. Being not a conservative I don't care. The politics of the day are prisoners in the an army base. Why can't our government release them. Reforms on lobbying laws to prevent another Jack Abramof scandal. I probably spelled his name incorrectly.

No yahoo tagline since I came back in here to edit or append. The workers of tidal and the amisys connector had trouble running a claims payable on the new a2proj3 account. Bill my business analyst has answered all my 835 questions. 835 is a transaction type not a number of questions. So now I can get back to programming it.

Z slept in his own bed 3 nights in a row. My new book is interesting because it takes place in a farm. The people mom, dad, 5 year old girl and grandma live in a desolate area. Had to look the work desolate up. Yes it's spelled correctly. They walk 1/2 mile each day to get the mail. Of course I don't want to give away the whole book. Tonight is test night at school. I need to go read the reviews of the book I finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares