pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Uneasy about MidEast

I'm getting an uneasy feeling about the middle east. Maybe it's just my paranoia. Sorry had to help Terry with some support. She was looking at my accumulator file. Now I lost my appetite and my train of thought for what I wanted to type. I looked at the fain yiddish maiedle web site which is linked on my main page. It is general and then there is another link for parsha. I looked at my Hebrew flash cards for 1 minute while I waited for R to get in the car yesterday. Last night was really tiring. The students all want to make sure they have enough points to pass. Then I called my dad. My mom is in the same situation or mitzav as they say in Hebrew. She has all her students complaining at the end of the term too. We are seeing the oncologist tomorrow. Wow I spelled tomorrow correctly. I am on page 105 in The Auctioneer. What does it say for my psyche when the books' title begins with the word The? Or it's just a coincidence. Oops misspelled coincidence, now it's fixed. The dogs appointment for groom and go was canceled and rescheduled. The problem with using big words is the continuous need to look up their spelling. Drat canceled has one l, not 2 l's can you believe it? I'm almost out of saline. I brought in floss yesterday. Well I have to go work and eat lunch. My wife just called too.


New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares