pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Grading Exams

Sitting here grading tests. There were 8 multiple choice questions and 1 true false question and one fill in the blank question. The answer to the fill in the blank question came right from the true false question. I put up a post earlier and it mysteriously started to disapear. So maybe I wasn't supposed to have put it up here in the first place. So far this one seems to be staying put.
 
S wants to know how did they do. I don't keep those kind of statistics. She said how many A's. Same answer. Well tell me when you do know. Answer I won't know.


Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares