pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yom Kippur

150.4 pounds. Back to using the work scale so back to reporting to the fifth of a pound. Right now I am waiting for an @bovehealth program to finish running. Yom Kippur is coming up soon. Here is what I forgot today. Forgot CD's and forgot calendar. Since its been awhile since I last wrote I will look at my old Franklin logs. Yesterday a friend of ours' mother died. So we all went to her house for a service. There really is no funeral. They are sitting shiva for a couple of days and then its over. They have services every day in our synagogue. That word is so hard to spell I usually write temple. Even Schule is a hard word to spell maybe I need to spell it in Hebrew instead. R got in trouble. She threw a remote control and broke it. I never got my scale back. I started and threw away Malice by Danielle Steele. I am giving her another chance with Mirror Image. I am sure the twins swap husbands or something. Its just to pass the time. Stayed up late watching Monday Night Football. Got class tonight and dinner at home first. Value Options is finally completed. Jim is tech reviewing it. Friday I was 147.4 pounds. S got the car fixed. We went fishing over the weekend. R's soccer team lost again. Thursday R scored a goal and her team lost. I still haven't started on the Evolution Benefits Ford program. Soon 11/15 I will be on the Amisys Advance team and will be working on converting the claims payable from the HP3000 to the HP9000. Today at work all they did was plan a chili cook off and side dish sign up sheet for another party. It was anoying to the point of really bothering me. I am up to chapter 2 of the visual basic optimization book. No parsha studying since during the high holidays there is re-reading of earlier parshas. As much as I try the middle child seems to get the least mentioning. R and I went to the library. I updated both kids cards. Then I checked out 4 cd's on R's card. I also want to try and remember to bring in the Chai Lifeline Jewish Calendar since my Chabad one expired. No one is going to miss the other one. We made 3 briskets over the weekend. R got to be student again for Chapter 6 of Windows Operating Systems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares