pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Blog Digest

My weight is 144lbs. Lucy got her stitches out and she is as hyper as ever. S called is mad at Z for taking clothes out of the drawers. She me called again about this issue. And called about why can't the kids play with kids in the neighborhood. I have to pick R up at her friend Eli's house. Then I got school. I am giving a test. Have not fought with S in 9 days. She tried to about L's school situation. She said go call your mother and tell her all about it. I sold analysis of cooking techniques or something like that a textbook for $50 yeah. Maybe now I can treat myself to cooking some gelfilte fish.

Now for a blog digest. I read the blogs on the side. They are all frum blogs. They are each different covering many aspects of the frum world. Men, women, young, old, single, married. I think I have enough of them to keep me busy.

A Bas Torah's Point of View She is writing about hypothetical sex related issues for very frum women.

Lulei Demistafina He writes like the guys doing the weekly sermons on Chabbad. Very talented writer. Writes once a week.

AidelMaidel Has a big tragic surprise.

Ed's Special Blog Is really coming of age in Israel now.

Frum Dad is mia. Probably had a baby in the family.

hanging in there? Says she quit blogging.

Life in the Styx II Lost his blog and probably the interest in doing it too.

lost in bec's world Very frequent blogger. Also concerned with what is going on in Israel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares