pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, September 26, 2005

2nd grade principal

144 lbs. Forgot vitamins. S is going to see L's principal. R mowed the lawn. L & i checked in all the arrivals at the JCC event. Finished fixing the trading_grp table at work it was an easy project. Went to R's soccer game in hartland, MI the whole family. R went with her friend Z's family to a UM soccer game. DP cut my hair. He left his son with us for awhile while he got his daughter from his ex. I took the 4 kids to the pond and we did some fishing. We had our usual London Broil. I have not ridden my bike in 2 weeks. I finished reading April 2005 CMU Alumni magazine. I also finished chapter 3 of Angel Face. I think its a coming of age novel from a teenage boy's perspective. At 11 is the Evolution Benefits Design meeting. Forgot my glasses. Actually got my weight down to 143. Had oatmeal for lunch, mixed with coffee. Then S bought more oatmeal and made oatmeal bars, she burnt them. S went to Hiller's and dropped L off at Religious School. The point of the story is that we are saving gas. R went to the neighbor's house and they picked up L and then R went on to the UM soccer game, and L arrived home. Finished Ladder 49. I love the music video in it. The kids watched some of Harry Potter 1 DVD. Tried to call my parents and left a message on both their house and cell phone. They slept late. Then they left two messages. They went to the beach. R wiped out the PC using the ubuntu CD to install a fresh linux. Trying to get it to work with a program called pctel. Read the rest of the parsha on the way to and from the soccer game. L spent over 3 hours doing her homework. She needed among other things to write 12 topic ideas. The teacher specifically said don't write rainbows. She wrote rainbows. So we fixed it up. Torah trivia Moses cursed the jews to go back to Egypt. This came true and most people only focus on the Babylonia exile. I learned this in my Friedman book. I also am one chapter away from this prophecy coming true in Kings. What a coincidence. Talked to my Aunt Sylvia. She is back from a 2 week trip to Israel. Forgot my chip clip. Forgot to put my finished magazine into the magazine rack. Called S and asked about L and the 2nd grade principal. She got nasty with me so I said that's all I wanted to know was how was the meeting with the principal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares