pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Bike routes

I forgot to bring chips. K.S. gave me three small tomatoes. 147 lbs. R was about two minutes late for school again. L was watching Pocahontas and Z was watching Man and Boy. I fell asleep watching the second half of Ladder 49. I saw a small segment of the game and then switched to the movie. I have been working very hard on school. I passed page 400 of Lone Eagle. I picked up R at soccer practice last night.

Found a cool website. With it and another cool website I can map the bike routes I have been describing. The route of my Saturday ride is located at http://www.tinyurl.8a3op.
The route of when I got lost at the Ypsilanti Post Office while S was out of town is located at http://www.tinyurl.7d4ht, http://www.tinyurl.7f682 is when R and I went on a bike ride back in August which I described earlier. For now on I will just say the last 5 digits of the link to save typing.

My records show I haven't finished a project since August 9. I finished another project on September 6 and that hasn't been recorded yet since it is not closed. We haven't gone to Saturday morning services because R has soccer all the time. Practice Monday and Thursday. Goalie practice Friday and Games Sat and/or Sun. L started Sunday school. Tonight I have to make up a hw assignment for CIS 117.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares