pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Went to a wedding in Staten Island

146 lbs. Justice For All - movie. Darling Obstacles - bk. Smart Girl - bk. Lone Eagle - bk. Sold Lion King VHS and Xenosaga PlayStation. Forgot water container. Forgot coffee cup. S called "everyone is in the place where they need to be". Reading Friedman Torah book as the parsha's come along. Read last week's parsha in there. No one at the wedding asked me about the parsha. There were several men with black hats and black suits there. I was pretty drunk on absolute vodka, ice and diet coke long before the wedding even started. We got back to my parents house a little after 1AM. Monday I was back home and in the afternoon doing lots of driving kids around to different places. I flew to Dulles airport in Virginia on Saturday and flew back to Detroit on Monday.


R didn't want to go because she wanted to go to Apples and Honey at the JCC. She ended up buying a Shofar from the Chabad rabbi. Tonight I have class. I plan to teach them about while loops to read from a file. All day Sunday I was traveling. We drove from Arlington, VA to Rockville, MD. Then took a bus to Staten Island. After the wedding we took the bus back. The ride was four hours each way. I slept on the way back and talked to my parents on the way there.


I just came back from the post office. My workload seems really light today. There are so many forms to fill out to get this Crystal Enterprise project finished. I have another tech review to do today. I went over to the Michigan house building to pick up two turnover that got signed while I was gone. I also traded a book from the book exchange in this building with one over there. The one over there is called Hospitals and the Aged, hopefully I can sell it for a couple of dollars. Then I took John Grisom's book Summons over there since Tom says we have too many mysteries over here. Over here I put in Darling Obstacles since we don't have enough romance novel over here. I had to pull Summons off the shelf to make room for the romance novel.


At the wedding I met a guy who is my Dad's cousin. This guy babysat me in Providence. He was in high school and my dad hired him. Now he has 8 kids of his own. One of these days I'll get back into my many other hobbies: family tree, java Hebrew program, practicing my Hebrew, photos printing and organizing. I don't want to write any more. It is a fine line between writing too much and not writing enough. At first I was planning to stop after the first paragraph. I could write several more. Well writing has put me in a better mood. I can't believe I can write this much in 20-30 minutes and have more to tell still. Hopefully I will have time to finish the Ladder 49 deleted scenes/special features.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares