pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday meeting, Hebrew verbs

145 lbs. Cold sore on my inside upper lip hurts. Trying a new medicine for it. It is a rinse from the dentist. Studied Hebrew verbs for almost 15 minutes last night. Went to Lucky Kitchen and had Hunan Beef. Helped R with her Hebrew spelling test. After I got home from the CIS 117 class at around 8PM, L was still struggling with her homework. She is in 2nd grade at Burns Park. I have to sell Sally Foster wrapping paper for L's school. Now I am reading CMU Alumni magazine April 2005 edition. I have had no fights with S (my wife) since I cam home on Monday except the one in the car on the way home from the airport on Monday. Lucy (my dog) did have a localized cancer on her leg. My Uncle the vet whose son got married was wrong. But it will be fine now and will only come back if at all in the same spot. Sold Wall Street DVD. Still reading Angel Face. It is a little racy for kids so they will have to wait but it is a teen book. Everyday feels like the same old boring day. I need lots of coffee to stay up through it. S says I am an anorexic nut case. I gained a pound. I said I look in the mirror and all I see is fat. Today is my meeting with Lapdog and Skellator. Still watching Ladder 49 audio narrative edition. Drank a beer while I watched last night. This was after the kids went to bed and after fighting with the computer to grade papers for CIS 117 and CPS 171, prepare for class and check WCC email. Cleaned some toys this morning. They were in my way when I was getting the dogs up. The toy in the garage is facing the trash can and is supposed to face the other way. S says there is nothing on the calendar for this weekend except one soccer game. We are going to the JCC for Friday night dinner. Well Tom is almost done with his meeting so my turn comes up next. I really deserve a double ding for my last two turnovers but they won't know about it so I am not that honest to bring it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares