pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, October 03, 2005

Happy New Year

Its been a long time since I last wrote. Up to chapter 13 of Angel Face. Happy Jewish New Year. I am the only one here at work who is Jewish. We are going over to DP's house and then R and I are going with him to services. I am leaving my car at the temple now and then meeting S. Its been two whole weeks of no arguing. R got sick last night. She cut some grass and played soccer. Then after dinner she sick all over the tub and on the floor in the other bathroom. Big mess for Dad to clean up. My weight goal was achieved and surpassed. I am now down to 140lbs. I have not gone a bike ride in three weeks. Last week was test week for both of my classes. Went fishing Saturday night but had to find worms and couldn't find any. I would love to stock the lake with endangered sturgeon. Over the weekend I cleaned and washed both cars. Also I vacuumed the whole house and steam cleaned it. I cleaned the gas grill and the dehumidifier. I replaced the hose for it too. R cut the grass and I weed whacked it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares