pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wednesday October 19, 2005

I basically have three projects at work to finish in a month. 1 is the @bovehealth accumulators. 2 is the @bovehealth benefit riders. 3 is the evolution benefits ford claims extract. I finally started working on project #2 aka 14301. But I am back on project #1 aka 14627 task 4. The lifetime counters are still not working correctly. I stayed up too late reading briannasworld it is a frum jew blog I started reading. I need to catch up on the others. Most of the frum jews won't be writing a lot during the holidays. Aiedel is going to shut down so that leaves the others. Cloo Jew is such a good writer. Bas Torah is a good writer too. My weight here at work is 147.4 today. I am not even going to say what it was after lunch. I went to Lucky Kitchen and tried the diet menu. It says tell them to hold the rice. I got for 6.05 some fried rice, hot and sour soup with no pork and chicken with brocolli and szechuan sauce. The sauce tasted like barbeque. And the other food was so fattening I am stuffed now. My ankle hurts from driving Tom around yesterday. I will get him back when I have a driving favor. That will be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares