pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tuesday October 18, 2005

I am a little bit tired now its almost midnight. I had class earlier and only 6 people showed up. Only 2 or 3 really paid any attention. At work I sent in a posting for a job in the anesthesiology department. Hopefully I can leave M-CARE soon. On October 31 Z has an appointment with his oncologist. I will be taking the morning off that day. At 11 AM I will go to my flu shot study. This is a good use of the time off. I found my electric nose clipper. I have been enjoying my novel Mirror Image by Danielle Steel. Up to page 44. Z just woke up. He wanted a drink of water. He must know something is up. He has already moved into my bed and I will have to shower, shave and sleep in his bed. Today at work we had a big meeting on @bovehealth. It is moving much slower than higher management would like. So I better get to bed. I did two mitzvahs today. I told a neighbor his hose was running (this saved him a big water bill) and I returned to him a library book his son lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares